Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kara's boudoir photography session in Edmonton!

My friend Kara was in town for the holidays and we had a chance to play around with my new Canon 5D Mk II!! Naturally, we chose to do some boudoir. My bedroom never looked so good, and the bathroom, being newly reno'ed (and looking awesome) worked out to be a great spot for a few shots. I am in looooove with all of the bathtub shots, they are even more fantastic than I first pictured them to be.

Look for more boudoir in the future... and check out La Coquette - Boudoir by ENV Photography!


edmonton boudoir photography
edmonton pin-up photography
edmonton boudoir photographer
boudoir photography
Edmonton boudoir photographer La Coquette boudoir photographyBuy the awesome bullet bra and matcing undies at Queen Bee Luxuries Etsy Store

No comments: