Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blake and Patricia welcome their young Jedi, Anakin!

So, you may or may not know, but I am terrified of babies, newborns especially because I am afraid that I will hurt them because they are so little. I was afraid to hold my niece for a few weeks when she was born. It took me months to really get comfortable. Now, of course, it's not problem, but that's because she has passed the teeny tiny baby stage.

Patricia just recently gave birth to teeny tiny little Anakin (not long after we did her smokin' hot Belly Boudoir photos (no, I won't be sharing those!)) and despite being frightened, I joined Patricia and Blake at home with Anakin to do a little photo shoot. I believe Anakin was 10 days old in these photos! So little, but very co-operative, so maybe babies aren't that scary... He's awfully cute though! Here's just a few from the session and a big congratulations!


No comments: