Wednesday, January 14, 2009

yay! www.bride.ca wrote about me and my wedding/engagement ring shots!

So, today wasn't a great day. In fact, it's been one of the worst that I've had in a while. That all changed, however, once I got home to find 4 new canvasses on my porch, fresh and waiting for Bridal Fantasy (not even 2 weeks away!), 2 boxes of my kickass new postcards (also for Bridal Fantasy) and an e-mail in my inbox from bride.ca with a posting that they just did showing my love of ring shots! Yay! That made it all better! Now, I must get my hands on more gorgeous rings, just to take photos, of course...

Know anyone with a gorgeous ring that needs some photos?

Any way, check out the posting at Stunning wedding ring gallery by ENV Photography

Lots of useful info on the site too!

No comments: