Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Want a *FREE* wedding planner???

Hey all! So, my good friend Juli is finally diving into the world of wedding and event planning and she would like to take on 5 couples to assist in planning their weddings for free so she can build her portfolio! What a deal!

You may recognize Juli from last April's TTD session at Galaxyland - Awesome trash the dress session at West Ed and Downtown Edmonton

Juli has a great eye for detail and she is remarkably organized! She has recently helped me redesign my pricing materials and she will be joining me in the ENV Photography booth at Bridal Fantasy in January. She is oh-so-enticing, but you have to talk to me first, cause it's my booth! ;)
Her website is in the works, but you can visit it here at http://www.amodernproposal.com/ and tell her I sent you!

**** UPDATE**** wow, she's all booked up and is now only accepting paid work!

No comments: