Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beautiful Baby - My Neice Bella

My neice, Isabella, will be turning 1 in two weeks. Crazy how quickly the time has flown and how much she has grown and changed in such a short period of time. How strange it was to see her coming flying out in cannonball-style (seriously, she just shot out unassisted - strangest thing I have ever seen) and now to see her greet me with a big toothy smile and her patented princess wave! I'm so happy to be her Auntie!

Here's just one shot from a visit at our house the other day. She wasn't in the mood for photos, and not even of bottle of Betsy Johnson perfume to play with could hold her still long enough for me to get more than a few shots. Of course, duct tape was out of the question since Mommy was watching ;)

Please wish our little darling a very happy first birthday!


Bella's first birthday

No comments: