Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Round one of Finao samples - wow! Best wedding photography albums ever!

Today I finally got the chance to get to the post office to pick up my first shipment from Finao. I though the albums looked nice when I saw them online, but ohmygod, are they ever amazing in the flesh (leather, of course)! This is a sample of the album that is included in Emerald, Malachite and Peridot packages, and there are a gazillion options for colours, fabrics, etc.

Just look at how it is when it's all wrapped up!

The spine is nice, but there are a few bumps due to the nature of the binding, but I actually like the look. This is a 12x12 2-tone leather album in Idol Eyes and Aquadisiac. The leather feels fabulous and the colours are so pretty!

It's a flush mount album and I chose to cut the pages. Just look at how straight the pages line up and the binding looks great!

And look at the finish on the corner - perfect!

The cover of the book itself is fabulous, but I'm amazed by how beautiful my images look on the pages. The pages have a soft sheen and a smooth texture that I can't resist touching - and no fingerprints so far! I'm trying to show the surface texture, but it's showing the soft sheen more than anything. So no worries about passing the book around and letting everyone see! And look at how thick and sturdy the pages are!

In addition to the Finao ONE album, I also got a few Finao Elements samples, but we'll talk more about those later.

I'm also totally excited about the metal tins of swatch samples, so you can put your options side by side to create the perfect look! There's also cut out options for pictures on the cover, metal and glass covers, and so much more!

No comments: