Thursday, July 3, 2008

10 things you didn't know about me

Inspired by a post by Jamie of Burnett Photography on the OSP forum, I decided to play along and list 10 things you probably don't know about me.
So, here we go!

1. I hate when people use elipses incorrectly (...)! It drives me crazy!
2. The ENV portion of ENV Photography stands for Elizabeth Nancy van der Bij - now you know my horrible middle name.
3. My favourite food in the whole world is dill pickles, seriously.
4. I am terrified of moose. I have nightmares about being chased up velcro trees by velcro moose. It's horrible!
5. I have a small army of cats (that I adore) named after the characters in the Lemony Snicket's series - Sunny, Klaus, Violet and Olaf.
6. My favourite movie ever is the Lost boys, with Monster Squad as a close second - 1987 was a good year!
7. Until I was 16, I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up - glad that phase passed!
8. My favourite band of all time is Cock Sparrer.
9. I am a big Harry Potter fanatic!
10. I named my first BMX bike Milo.

So, now you know a little more about me... care to share a few tidbits about you??

No comments: