Saturday, April 19, 2008

UPDATE: April 19 Portraits in the Park POSTPONED

Sadly, as Mother Nature is being highly uncooperative, tomorrow’s Portraits in the Park Session is being rescheduled for Saturday, May 10, 2008 with the same format.
I will keep the same schedule, but if you aren’t available for your slot, please let me know within the next week and then I can open up the time slot for someone else to use.
So sorry about the short notice, but I don’t think -11 with snow and wind will be much fun for anyone. Please spread the word to any others that you know who were planning to stop by.
Please e-mail me at elizabeth@envphotography.com if you have any questions or message me on Facebook. Let’s dream about warmer days…

Elizabeth van der Bij
ENV Photography
780-297-7546

No comments: