Thursday, February 14, 2008

yay, surgery!

So I've been out of commission for a month or so because of the stupid gall bladder - got my first IV ever on Jan 31, followed by my second on Feb 1st when I was re-admitted to the hospital. I have to admit, the morphine certainly helps make the pain go away. I finally got surgery to have the evil gall bladder removed this past Monday (the 11th) and am now attempting to heal so I will be functional again soon! In the meantime, while unable to do much in terms of photographs, I have had fun spending money on new lenses while I've been laid up... woohoo! Don't worry, I won't post any photos of the scars, although I wish they had given me the gall bladder so I could throw it at a wall or squish it somehow to show it how I feel about it!

No comments: